What is Database?
The database is a collection of related data which can be used to retrieve, insert and delete the data efficiently. Using the database, you can easily retrieve, insert, and delete the information.
For example the company Database organizes the data about the admin, employees etc.
Database Management System
The Database Management System is software that is used to manage the database. It provides an interface to perform various CRUD operations.
For example MySQL, Oracle, etc
Characteristics of DBMS
- Support ACID Properties
- Concurrent Use of Database
- Provides logical view of the process that manipulates data
- Supports automatic backup and recovery procedures
- Support the manipulation and processing of data
- Provide security of data
- Provides different viewpoints
|C Programming language
||Go Programming language