In the Input-Output Set I method, we consider that the input is given to the machine. Then the machine will process the input and arranges it in each step. Then produce the final output in the final step. We have to determine the pattern and based on that solve the questions.
The machine arrangement can be of the following types:
1) Numeric numbers arranging in decreasing order in each step.
2) Words arranging in alphabetic order from A-Z.
3) Alphanumeric arranging, in series, there are both numeric and alphabetic words. In one step number is arranged in decreasing order and in the other step word is arranged in alphabetic order from A-Z.
4) Number can be arranged by odd and even numbers. Odd numbers are arranged in decreasing order than even numbers in increasing order.
5) Words are arranged in alphabetic order at extreme left and numbers are arranged in decreasing order at the extreme right in each step.
6) First words are arranged in alphabetic order then numbers are arranged in decreasing order.
If you like the post Input Output Set I, please share your feedback!
|C Programming language
||Go Programming language